I was born on March 16, 1995.
These are the rules for my own deviants:
1. No rude comments. If you have a reason to be rude, just state it. I have autism, and therefore, can't understand very well when the reason why is really short. Otherwise, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
2. Do not assume I'm younger than 17, because I'm not: I don't care if its mental, just don't do it!
3. Do NOT say "End of Discussion" on my deviants, because, well, as they're mine, I decide when the discussion ends. If you decide to end it automatically, you'll only make things worse, because if you do decide to end it, I won't stop pestering you until I'm satisfied. This isn't really a rule, but a warning.
4. If I want a question answered, answer it, even if I don't behave well. All questions must be answered unless they are rhetorical, which means that the answer is obvious. Another exception is when the answer isn't known.
5. Unless you can't speak English, do NOT use foreign languages on my deviants, because I only understand English and it's a waste of time. However, this rule can be broken IF you can't speak English, and you must be honest here. All others will be ignored. But don't speak foreign languages on purpose just to annoy me. Trust me, it will be marked as spam.
7. Don't change the subject: it's wrong and rude.
And if you don't think I can make my own rules, I can. Here's proof: forum.deviantart.com/devart/su…
Well, what do you think?
P.S. If you don't wish to follow any, that's fine, but it will be ignored.